Sleep - I have to have the door closed and I have to have something covering me; if it’s really hot I’ll use a sheet. When I was little I listened to Enya and her music still relaxes me. Also having a certain person with me doesn’t hurt. ;)
Chimes - Cicadas humming, frogs croaking, fire crackling, leaves crunching, wind chimes tinkling.
Marking - I don’t have any tattoos, but I love how script looks on skin and alllmost got “turn on the light” on my wrist once, but the parlor had stopped doing them for the day and I haven’t had the time/money to go back. It’s from a Dumbledore quote: “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light”. Also I had a really awesome cuttlefish henna tattoo on my forearm once and I wouldn’t have minded if it had stayed there.
Warmth - Sense of humor, most definitely. Thoughtfulness, compassion, intelligence, and I can’t think of another way to say this, but “expressive” eyes.
Folk - This is a hard one. The Buddhist monks in Bhutan were pretty otherworldly, as well as the woman in NYC who had the moxie to walk down a busy street topless. And my mother, who thankfully came back from the brink of death last winter.
Home - I’m a city girl at heart, but home is wherever I’m with my loved ones.Finds - Things with a story: old letters, cards, books, or photographs. Anything weird and creepy like medical instruments or specimens in jars. Or if I got lucky, a piece of jewelry or clothing that wasn’t too fragile to wear.
Offering - Physical affection, of course. Getting better at expressing myself verbally more often. Telling people you love how you feel is so important. And I love giving presents! I’m quite good at it if I do say so myself. ^_^
Why not? Ask me some, please? Pllleeeaaase? ^__^
- sleep: what is the most comforting thing at night time for you?
- visitor: what creature visits your dreams most often?
- chimes: what sounds are your favorite?
- times: when do you normally awaken?
- marking: describe your tattoos,or tattoos you would like in the future?
- reverie: think of somewhere otherworldly u wish to be within, what is it like there?
- warmth: what do you find most charming in others?
- treat: your favorite sweets ?
- nestle: your most precious plush toy?
- posy: your favorite herbs?
- stories: books you remember from your childhood?
- folk: who is the most fantastical being u have known?
- elder: what do u expect to be like in your elder years?
- home: in what type of environment do you feel most safe?
- finds: what kind of item would you most likely buy from an antique store?
- offering: how do you show others you are fond of them?
- lore: if your life were a tale, how do u expect it would end??